– Tiffany went to the movies to see Max with her friends…not our Max.
– speaking of Max, he got his ticket for six flags and he got $105 for his birthday.
– Julia’s dad and step mom are on their honeymoon so Cassandra is watching them and they’re having lots of fun. They went to Harkness and Mystic Village. And she got all A’s and B’s on her report card.
– Ben got a new phone.
– Julie went to a graduation party on Friday.
– Grace saw some really cool fireworks with guys that wanted bbq sauce.
– Christos’ family is home.
– Caleb moved back to America and he got a new phone.
– Julia was playing with seniors as a freshmen on the soccer team and the coach said he’s never seen a freshman play with such confidence before.
– Breanne isn’t a very neat person. She cleaned out her purse and found $75! And she got a makeover in NYC from her friends.
– Scott’s leg doesn’t hurt anymore so he can play 100% in the Allstars.
– Wendy got a new phone too.
– Leila’s friend came to church today.
– Reed saw Rush in NYC.
– I had to get up super early to field emails from overseas for work twice this week, but that allowed me to leave at 12:30pm one day and sit by my pool. I will gladly start emailing at 4am while still in bed if it means I can leave early and sit by the pool!