- Julie turned 18! She got to spend it with her whole family. (So did Breanne, but she wasn’t allowed to use the same thing)
- Grace might be going to Chick-fil-A with her sister this week.
- WB Mason had a VIP dinner at Foxwoods and Dave and I got dressed up and went for free dinner, open bar, live music and dancing. We had a great time.
- Nico’s Aunt found a little kitten in an abandoned house and gave to his Grandma. She’s all black and named Shadow.
- Breanne had cheesecake on Julie’s birthday (HA!) and cannoli cake for breakfast.
- Gabriel had a set amount of money in his wallet for food. God said give it to Jan Nel (who’s speaking at our church today) so he did. Then he found money in his bible that God told him to leave in there a couple weeks ago.
- Julie and Breanne got to see family from Italy on Monday.