What day is today? Sunday.
What do we do? SLS!
- Wendy saw her brother in law who has been in Korea for 3 years! They played mini-golf and went to the Westbrook carnival
- Julia went camping and saw bunnies and went swimming in a pond/hole
- Leila went to youth group with her friend Sincere (who used to be in our group til they moved) and made a new friend
selfies on snapchat are snappies #snappies (this isn’t SLS, it was just funny)
- Max was finally able to sleep and has been having crazy dreams
- Nico went swimming – the pool was warm and it was gorgeous
- Ben is going to California and found a really good price on a ticket
- Grace had a bonfire with her family
- I went to Sailfest with Bethany, Patrick and Dave and had a GREAT time. The fireworks were the best I’ve seen in a while
- Wendy got to see a friend she hasn’t seen in 5 years
- Julia only has 32 days til vacation
- I went to happy hour with my work wife and a friend we haven’t seen in at least a year
- Julia and Leila’s friend Emma came back (she was in Florida)
- I went to a wine/chocolate tasting with Bethany today and thought I had to pay for the glass, but since they didn’t have change for a $20 they gave it to me for free
So that’s our list…what do you have to add to it?