I was at church today but I had to leave early because my mom and I went to see Damn Yankees (the Red Sox version) at the Goodspeed Opera House – more on that later – so Tim had to fill in for me with the youth. Here’s what they’ve got:
- Max went to Relay for Life and had an amazing time. And instead of getting his neck sunburned, which it always does, it got tan
- Julia met her dad’s girlfriend’s daughter and it was a great day and they had a lot in common and they both like singing
- Leila got a brand new phone from her dad
- Julie went for a walk on a trail on Saturday and it was really beautiful and a beautiful day
- Nico was cleaning out his grandparent’s boat this morning by himself and wished someone was there – right then a bird came and landed right in front of him
- Reed and Michael didn’t know about SLS, Tim explained it to them but they couldn’t come up with anything. Apparently they were let off the hook til next time – CLEARLY Tim is nicer than I am haha. Be warned boys! No more freebees!
- Tim had a feeling something cool was gonna happen last night and then found out some of his best friends from a different state were here last minute
As for me?
- I had a great afternoon with my mom, Damn Yankees was HILARIOUS. I seriously have never laughed so hard at a musical in my life. I completely lost it at the end.
- I had three different friends, on three different days, encourage me and speak life when I needed it, and I’m pretty sure they had no idea
- I made some serious progress with my room thanks to Christi d’Albenas’ help
- I got to hug the stunning Elizabeth Jandreau (and baby) today
- Today is B-E-A-UTIFUL
What’s yours? This isn’t a rhetorical question guys, it’s legit. I really want to know how God is showing you that He loves you! I know you’re reading this, so gimme something!