Simple Little Sunday! Here we go!
- Leila and Julia got to sleep in a tent
- Max went to DC with his class, got to go swimming and then went on a dinner cruise
- Andrew got to see his friend Dylan
- Jake had to rent a car and got a free upgrade and discount
- Wendy got to hang out with a friend she hasn’t seen in 2 years
- Sally the salamander is still alive (yes, he has been named since last week)
- Julia went to a huge yard sale and got money to spend from her dad
- Tim’s friends got married in perfect weather on the beach and it was a beautiful wedding and it made him happy because life is beautiful
- Today is beautiful
- Max got to go on a flight simulator
- Andrew got battlefield 3 for free
- Julia got a cool looking rock
We also have Caleb joining the conversation all the way from Cyprus! And his list is awesome! He put some on Instagram but I have the full list:
- He gave me friends for the first time in Cyprus and I think that it will stay for a while
- He took off 5 days of my week to go to my grandparents with my siblings and enjoy the bomb cooking
- We went to Little Plates (a restaurant) and I’m going to cook with Roddy (the owner)
- I was able to not be insecure about myself and not freak out and get all scared when people look at me
- I beat my brother for the first time in a backgammon match (haha sorry Christos!)
- The bird my grandpa has laid two eggs and I think they are going to hatch because she sits on top of them the whole day, and I’m praying they do because I think it would be so cool
As for me,
- I got to spend some QT with some of my favorites on Memorial Day. Sometimes the best times are when you just lay on a blanket on the only grassy part of a parking lot and talk.
- I had a successful running week and didn’t die even though we picked up the pace (which is always a good thing)
- On the same note, the beautiful bush that I ran by last time with the beautiful flowers was no longer in bloom. So confirmation on that one!
- I had a 4 day work week
- I got to spend time with my friend’s 4 year old daughter. She’s a crack up. Kids always put a smile on my face
- I spoke at the church on Friday night and wasn’t the slightest bit nervous, which surprised me
- Today I got to see friends I haven’t seen in YEARS. We’re talkin at least 4 years, if not more
It’s just like, so real that there is a God and He loves you!
That’s what it’s all about, people! What do you have to add to Simple Little Sunday?